| Home How To Place An Order
How To Place An Order
All orders must be in writing on corporate letterheaded paper or your standard company purchase order.
We will need the following information;
- Quantity and full product description
- Our quotation reference if available
- Product colours and sizes if applicable
- Print colours – it is very important to specify Pantone PMS colour references unless the print is in full colour / 4 colour process
- Unit price
- Delivery date – please indicate by what date your order is required. (We will usually aim to deliver your order at least one day in advance if at all possible.)
- Delivery address, along with contact name and phone number. Any special instructions such as specific times goods can be received
We can accept either of the above via e-mail as PDF file. Please contact us
if you wish to send an order via e-mail in any other format.